The IPMA-HR, Kentucky Chapter is committed to the development of programs and activities that will have an impact on personnel issues affecting today's public service employees.
To support IPMA's goals and objectives for developing the human resource professional by providing leadership and services for the enhancement of organizational and individual performance in the public sector.
To be the leading professional organization in the Commonwealth of Kentucky for the development of human resource practices.
Our Values and principles
- To maintain the highest standards of professional competence and personal conduct;
- To respect the dignity of all individuals and to protect people's rights to fair and equitable treatment in all aspects of employment without regard to race, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, or any other non-job related factor, and to promote affirmative action;
- To emphasize the importance of addressing the impact of management plans and decisions on the workforce;
- To support, mentor, and counsel individuals pursuing a career in human resource management;
- To treat as confidential information accepted in trust;
- To uphold all federal, state, and local laws, ordinances, and regulations, and endeavor to instill in the public a sense of confidence and trust about the conduct of actions of our employer and ourselves;
- To avoid a conflict of interest